How to WIN Euro Millions
Below are a few lotto tips to help you pick euro millions winning combinations, but Gail Howard’s book,
Lottery Master Guide, explains all of her
successful methods of number selection in great detail with examples
of patterns shown throughout.
Lottery numbers are randomly drawn. But randomly drawn numbers form patterns
that can be tracked and used to our advantage. Having carefully analyzed all the
drawings in past lottery results of more than 180 different Lotto games worldwide, with
histories going back as far as 1955, we have verified the following incredibly simple rule:
That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.
That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.
The key to Smart Luck’s successful lotto number selection methods is playing
the probabilities. If you play a pattern that occurs only five
percent of the time, you can expect that pattern to lose 95
percent of the time, giving you no chance to win 95 percent of
the time. So, don’t buck the probabilities.
2016: January Blues Giveaway
- Diane Allen from Doncaster was the ninth and final winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: «Wow can’t believe I have won many thanks — looking forward to using the tickets»
- Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the penultimate winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we spoke to Patricia, she told us: «What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a sports Direct Voucher»
- Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the seventh winner of the Giveaway, winning a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: «What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!»
- Dale Askew from Surrey was the sixth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 1kg of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we spoke to Dale, he said: «I’m delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!»
- Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the fifth winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning 10 EuroMillions tickets for the draw on 19th January! When we spoke to Ruth, she said: «I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up.»
- Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the fourth winner of the Giveaway, winning a Nutribullet! When we contacted Rachel, she said: «I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now!»
- Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the third winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: «This is amazing! Can’t believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy.»
- Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the second winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: «Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you»
- Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the first winner of the 2016 January Blues Giveaway, winning a month’s Pure Gym membership. When we contacted Aimee, she said: «When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)»